Your cart is currently empty!
DS-30A-1 White Magnum Drone Strobe
The LED Board consists of 4 Cree LED’s, one centered with a side emitter lens and three in a spaced relationship to the center LED. They are driven by a patented process, delivering very high output with minimal current draw. Machined and anodized aluminum housing with a clear polycarbonate dome protects the LEDs from the environment and rough landings. Customers reported extended line of sight in daylight at 600 meters to a mile and independent Government test report being visible over 5 nautical Miles at night. Operates on 4.5 to 24.0 VDC and weighs 14 GR.
- Operating Voltage 4.5 to 24 VDC
- Lens Cover: Polycarbonate.
- Weather proof
- Flash rate: 60/minute nominal.
- Viewing Angle: Full upper hemisphere.
- Tested Night Visibility: Over 10 Nautical Miles.
- Tested Day Visibility: Up to 1 Nautical Mile
- Light Source: 4 CREE LEDs.
- FAA Approved for all drones and UAVs.
- Height: .840 In.
- Width: 1.225 In.
- Weight: 15 Grams
- Light Type: LED Strobe
- Candela: 300
- Operating Voltage 4.5 to 24.0 VDC MAX
- At 4.5 VDC. flash current is 0.96 Amps. Average current input 0.077 Amps.
- At 6.0 VDC. flash current is 0.70 Amps. Average current input 0.056 Amps.
- At 7.5 VDC. flash current is 0.55 Amps. Average current input 0.044 Amps.
- At 9.0 VDC. flash current is 0.46 Amps. Average current input 0.037 Amps.
- At 12.0 VDC, average current input 0.30 Amps.
- Use BEC or Lithium batteries
|Dimensions||1.225 × 1.225 × .084 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.