BE SEEN – BE SAVED – BE SAFE
The EF-30A-1 “LIGHTNING” is a very bright White and IR Long Range personal strobe.
It suppliments and outshines all other emergency signal gear.
- Viewing Angle: Full upper hemisphere.
- Tested Night Visibility: Over 10 Nautical Miles.
- Tested Day Visibility: Over 1 Nautical Mile
- Light Source: 4 White and 3 IR LEDs.
- Exceeds USCG Approval standards.
- Length: 4.8 In.
- Width: 1.215 In.
- Weight: 4.2 Oz with batteries.
- Light Type: Visible and IR LED Strobe
- Battery type: 2 CR-123 Lithium, 5 year storage shelf life
- Candela: 300
- Strobe flash rate: 60 per minute.
- Battery Life: 14 hours at full output.
- Case Material: Anodized aircraft aluminum.
- Dome Material: Polycarbonate.
- Housing: Anodized Aircraft Aluminum.
- Switch: Push button on bottom ON/OFF
- Water Test: 50 ft
- Flash rate: 60/minute nominal.
“I carry this strobe on a simple cord tether secured and tucked inside my vest flap. The 6 inch wrist strap gives me the hands free option if needed. I also have one in the ditch bag and one in the raft.”
Be Seen – Be Saved – Be Safe
WE ALSO MAKE STROBES FOR DRONES, ROBOTICS, AND SPORT AIRCRAFT
DS-30A-1 DRONE STROBE LIGHTS
DS-30A-1 MAGNUM Omnidirectional LED drone strobe, FAA approved Drone Anti Collision and Navigation lighting,
CLICK ON EACH PICTURE FOR FULL SPECS
The DS-30A-1 Full hemisphere drone strobe incorporates 4 white CREE LEDs. The FAA recognizes our full hemisphere strobes for all unmanned “UAV and Drone” COA and Part 107 applications.
Anti collision lighting strobes on drones or aircraft must be white or red 1 hZ flashing AND visible from all angles, not in just one direction. The DS-30A-1 Drone Strobe is the only full hemisphere compact LED strobe that was visible for over 5 miles at night in a US Coast Guard evaluation and up to one mile in daylight.
Be Seen – Be Safe!