Your cart is currently empty!
DS-30A-1 Blue Magnum Drone Strobe
The DS-30A-1 Blue Magnum Drone Strobe incorporates 4 blue LEDs with a center side emitter optic. The Blue Magnum Drone Strobe is used with the Red Magnum Drone Strobe on sheriff, police, and other Law enforcement drones as well as police SWAT robotics. These strobes flash 60 times per minute and provide instant recognition as an official Law Enforcement asset. The DS-30A-1 Blue Magnum Drone Strobe meets FAA 3 mile range requirements for full hemisphere strobe Navigation and Anti Collision Lighting. The Government tested 5 Nm range satisfies the FAA dusk/dawn/night flight waiver application requirements. All of our strobes operate on 4 to 24 VDC giving a broader applications and battery selection. We reccommend using 2 strobes to be used when being seen from all directions is a requirement. Be Seen Be Safe
The LED Board consists of 4 Cree LED’s, one centered with a side emitter lens and three in a spaced relationship to the center LED. They are driven by a patented process, delivering very high output with minimal current draw. Machined and anodized aluminum housing with a clear polycarbonate dome protects the LEDs from the environment and rough landings. Customers reported extended line of sight in daylight at 600 meters to a mile and independent Government test report being visible over 5 nautical Miles at night. Operates on 4.5 to 24.0 VDC and weighs 14 GR.
- Housing: Anodized Aircraft Aluminum.
- Lens Cover: Polycarbonate.
- Weather proof
- Flash rate: 60/minute nominal.
- Viewing Angle: Full upper hemisphere.
- Tested Night Visibility: Over 10 Nautical Miles.
- Tested Day Visibility: Up to 1 Nautical Mile
- Light Source: 4 CREE LEDs.
- Height: 0.840 In.
- Width: 1.225 In.
- Weight: 15 Grams
- Light Type: LED Strobe
- Candela: Over 200
- Recommended Operating Voltage: 4.5 to 24.0 VDC MAX
- At 4.5 VDC. flash current is 0.96 Amps. Average current input 0.077 Amps.
- At 6.0 VDC. flash current is 0.70 Amps. Average current input 0.056 Amps.
- At 7.5 VDC. flash current is 0.55 Amps. Average current input 0.044 Amps.
- At 9.0 VDC. flash current is 0.46 Amps. Average current input 0.037 Amps.
- At 12.0 VDC, average current input 0.30 Amps.
- Use BEC or Lithium batteries under 18.0 VDC.
|Dimensions||1.225 × 1.225 × .084 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.