Your cart is currently empty!
DS-30A-1 Green Magnum Drone Strobe
The DS-30A-1 Green Magnum Drone Strobe meets FAA 3 mile range requirements for full hemisphere strobe Navigation and Anti Collision Lighting. The Government tested 5 Nm range satisfies the FAA dusk/dawn/night flight waiver application requirements. All of our strobes operate on 4 to 24 VDC giving a broader applications and battery selection. We recommend using 2 strobes to be used when being seen from all directions is a requirement. All DS-30A-1 strobes flash once per second making your drone highly visible day or night. Be Seen Be Safe
- Housing: Anodized Aircraft Aluminum.
- Lens Cover: Polycarbonate.
- Flash rate: 60/minute nominal.
- Viewing Angle: Full upper hemisphere.
- Tested Night Visibility: Over 10 Nautical Miles.
- Tested Day Visibility: Up to 1 Nautical Mile
- Light Source: 4 CREE LEDs.
- Height: 0.840 In.
- Width: 1.225 In.
- Weight: 15 Grams
- Light Type: LED Strobe
- Candela: Over 200
- Recommended Operating Voltage: 4.5 to 24.0 VDC MAX
- At 4.5 VDC. flash current is 0.96 Amps. Average current input 0.077 Amps.
- At 6.0 VDC. flash current is 0.70 Amps. Average current input 0.056 Amps.
- At 7.5 VDC. flash current is 0.55 Amps. Average current input 0.044 Amps.
- At 9.0 VDC. flash current is 0.46 Amps. Average current input 0.037 Amps.
- At 12.0 VDC, average current input 0.30 Amps.
- Use BEC or Lithium batteries under 18.0 VDC.
US Pat 8,646,938 US Pat 8,220,950
|Dimensions||1.225 × 1.225 × .084 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.