Your cart is currently empty!
EF-30A-3 LIGHTNING Long Range Safety Flare Strobe Light
According to recent tests of personal rescue strobes, it was obvious that the weaker lights and strobes will force you to wait for someone to come within a mile or so to hopefully see and rescue you. The EF-30A-3 Lightning is a very long-range personal strobe light with a combination of white and infrared LEDs. Coast Guard and search aircraft will easily locate this personal rescue strobe from over 10 miles in any direction at night whether you are tied to a dock or drifting miles away from shore. The EF-30A-3 is a very effective personal distress signal device in daylight up to a mile as well. Search and Rescue is hard work so, Be Seen and Be Saved with the EF-30A-3 Lightning.
The EF-30A-3 is now US Coast Guard Certified under 161.012/108/0 for search and rescue and safety. Add the EF-30A-3 to your emergency gear, you will be glad you did.
Spec for EF-30A-3
- Housing: Anodized Aircraft Aluminum.
- Switch: Push button on bottom ON/OFF.
- Lens Cover: Polycarbonate.
- Water Test: 50 ft.
- Operation: 12 hours full output Visual plus Infared.
- Flash rate: 60/minute nominal
- Viewing Angle: 180 Degrees. Full upper hemisphere.
- Tested Night Visibility: Over 10 Nautical Miles.
- Tested Day Visibility: Over 1 Nautical Mile
- Light Source: 4 Cool White LEDs plus 3 IR LEDs.
- Length: 5.0
- Width: 1.215 In.
- Weight: 5.0 Oz with batteries.
- Battery type: 2 CR-123 Lithium, 10 year storage shelf life.
US Pat 8,646,938 US Pat 8,220,950 USCG 161.012/108/0 Safety, Search and Rescue
Man in water photo credit, Ralph Naranjo
|Dimensions||4.8 × 1.215 × 1.215 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.