EF-30A-3 WHITE AND INFARED LONG RANGE PERSONAL STROBE LIGHT
It all comes down to you being seen. The 4 white and 3 infared LEDs are easily seen with the naked eye at night over 10 miles away and with the night vision equipment used by military search and rescue aircraft. The EF-30A-3 product was the brightest and seen the furthest out of all personal strobe products tested by Practical Sailor and in a United States Coast Guard evaluation of Alternatives to pyrotechnics. This is a most effective Visual Distress Signal so get a EF-30A-3 today.
Spec for EF-30A-3
- Housing: Anodized Aircraft Aluminum.
- Switch: Push button on bottom ON/OFF.
- Lens Cover: Polycarbonate.
- Water Test: 50 ft.
- Operation: 12 hours full output Visual plus Infared.
- Flash rate: 60/minute nominal
- Viewing Angle: 180 Degrees. Full upper hemisphere.
- Tested Night Visibility: Over 10 Nautical Miles.
- Tested Day Visibility: Over 1 Nautical Mile
- Light Source: 4 Cool White LEDs plus 3 IR LEDs.
- Length: 5.0
- Width: 1.215 In.
- Weight: 5.0 Oz with batteries.
- Battery type: 2 CR-123 Lithium, 10 year storage shelf life.
US Pat 8,646,938 US Pat 8,220,950
Man in water photo credit, Ralph Naranjo