The New EF-30A-3 White and IR LED LONG RANGE STROBE LIGHT
Many popular and heavily advertised visual distress signal products may look great up close, but are ineffective beyond short distances, the EF-30A-3 Electronic Flare offers a better alternative. The 4 white and 3 infared LEDs are easily seen by both the naked eye and night vision equipment used by military search and rescue aircraft. The EF-30A-3 is a most effective Visual Distress Signal for boaters, kayakers, and all outdoor enthusiast. Don’t put your life at risk with a distress signal that cannot be seen.
Spec for EF-30A-3
- Housing: Anodized Aircraft Aluminum.
- Switch: Push button on bottom ON/OFF.
- Lens Cover: Polycarbonate.
- Battery: 2 CR-123 Lithium.
- Water Test: 50 ft.
- Operation: 12 hours full output Visual plus Infared.
- Flash rate: 60/minute nominal
- Viewing Angle: 180 Degrees. Full upper hemisphere.
- Tested Night Visibility: Over 10 Nautical Miles.
- Tested Day Visibility: Over 1 Nautical Mile
- Light Source: 4 Cool White LEDs plus 3 IR LEDs.
- Length: 5.0
- Width: 1.215 In.
- Weight: 5.0 Oz with batteries.
- Light Type: LED Strobe
- Battery type: 2 CR-123 Lithium, 10 year storage shelf life
- Visual light output 6200K, 200/500 Candela. Infared 850 nm output 600 Milliwatt.
- Battery Life: over 20 hours
- Case Material: Anodized aircraft aluminum. red/orange color
US Pat 8,646,938 US Pat 8,220,950
Man in water photo credit, Ralph Naranjo